Each month, there will be a new Theme we will write about. If you like the topic join in! Pictures are always great too!
Once you write your blog post, email me a link to it at EnjoyLifeUnschooling@gmail.com
Submissions should be emailed by midnight of the due date.
I will include all blogposts that fit our criteria, the theme is used and the post written by unschoolers from an unschooling perspective. All posts should be current, within the last 3 months. And link to up-dated blogs.
The posts will be organized with links and a description under each Theme. Everyone will have access to all the blogs that participated and it will be archived for future viewing.
If you have any input about the blog carnival, feel free to leave a note. Happy blogging everyone.
November Carnival Theme-Celebrating Life Events
This month’s theme is Celebrating Life Events. I have been thinking about the holidays that are upcoming, both public and our personal ones, and thinking about how celebrating has changed for me since I was a child. My perspective shifts change the way I think, live and be. That includes celebrating.
- How has celebrating changed in your house?
- How do you celebrate, and why?
- How do I make Christmas (insert holiday) special without the deprivation before hand?
- What about relatives?
- Celebrating Birth days and other anniversaries
- Adding or stopping certain holidays
- Feeling abundant in a daily celebration of life
How do YOU celebrate?
This months blog submissions due 21 November.
If you are not a blogger… consider submitting photographs?View Previous Themes
Blog carnival archive
- “Why Do You Do What You Do?” – October 2010 Blog Carnival October 18, 2010
- “Unschooling Plus” – September 2010 Blog Carnival September 4, 2010
- Picking up the pieces – August 2010 Blog Carnival August 2, 2010
- Night Life — July 2010 Blog Carnival July 1, 2010